I'm trying to install 64-bit Solidworks 2013 with a student license to a 64-bit Windows 7 machine. However, upon launching setup.exe, I'm greeted by a multitude of script error popups (first one of which is http://i.imgur.com/atU4FVM.png). After clearing a few of these errors, I get stuck on the page that should let me choose the installation type, because every time I try to click or otherwise select the Next-button an error pops up (http://i.imgur.com/MmqEgK5.png).
I have tried the following things:
- Checked "Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)" and "Disable script debugging (Other)" from Internet Options
- Unchecked "Display a notification about every script error " from Internet Options
- Reset IE settings
- Update IE10 to IE11
- Disabled IE from Windows Features
- Run regsvr32 C:\Windows\system32\vbscript.dll
- Changed default browser (IE, FF, Chrome)
- Created a new Windows user profile and try the installer there
So far, none of the above have had any effect (except that enabling script debugging produced extra popups).
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Message was edited by: Antti Aho (grammar)