The Kern County SOLIDWORKS User Group of Bakersfield, CA, is announcing its 8th meeting that will take place on September 14, 2015 at Bakersfield College - from 6:00pm – 9:00pm
More information located at: http://www.kcswug.info/meeting.htm
See how fun it will be to learn new tips and tricks as you make new friends and meet up with old friends.
Join today by emailing kernSWUG@gmail.com to be added to the list and/or reserve a seat to this meeting.
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm: Registration, free Food & Beverages, Networking, and Welcoming by organizer
- Feel free to arrive any time to each meeting.
- as we eat
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm: Flatter Files and how it may help you. FlatterFiles.com
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm: Back to Basics with SOLIDWORKS. Presentation by DDICAD.com, SOLIDWORKS VAR
- 8:00pm – 8:30pm: Questions, raffle, networking, and open discussion
Here are some the raffle prizes that will be given out.