The Statement from SOLIDWORKS is that only 2015 SP5 will be supported, I understand some users have 2015 SP4 running in Windows 10 via compatibility mode, however any version below 2015 SP5 will not be supported by SOLIDWORKS or VAR's. (It's like trying to run SW on a Mac in Bootcamp/Parallels. It might run, but you'll need to check the Forums of which there is a large Windows 10 thread already. Best you can do is to get a test machine set up, trial it before doing it on your live workstation.
Following Microsoft’s Announcement to release Windows 10 on July 29, 2015, the SOLIDWORKS plan for supporting Windows 10 (subject to change) is as follows:
Windows 10 SOLIDWORKS Supported Editions
• Windows 10 Pro (64 bit only)
• Windows 10 Enterprise (64 bit only)
SOLIDWORKS Support Schedule (All Products, All languages)
• SOLIDWORKS 2015: SP5
• SOLIDWORKS 2016: SP0 (SOLIDWORKS 2016 Beta 2 and SOLIDWORKS PDM Beta 3 will include Beta level support for Windows 10)
• Windows 10, 32 bit is not supported.
• Windows 10 will not be supported for SOLIDWORKS 2014 and prior releases.
Is there any Solidworks version compatible with windows 10 and 32 bits.
I have a SW2012_SP4.0_Win32 version, I can install, but I can't activate.
Sorry no 32 bit version support.