1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 4, 2015 12:50 PM by Erika Gómez

How can I use a property ReverseDirection in a swRefPlaneConstraintBase?

Erika Gómez

How can I use a property ReverseDirection in a plane wich IRefPlaneFeatureData::Type2 returns swRefPlaneConstraintBase and IRefPlaneFeatureData::Type returns swRefPlaneDistance?

In the API help says that a property ReverseDirection can be used in a Constraint-based with angle or offset distance references, but when I assign a new value to the property it doesn't change.

In my code I have

bool reverse;

reverse = true;     

MyPlaneRef.ReverseDirection  = reverse

But when I check the values after to execute the above code the objet return ReverseDirection: false, what should I do to that property can change?

MyPlaneRef

Objeto COM

[System.__ComObject]: Objeto COM

Angle: 0.0

AutoSize: false

Distance: 0.01

OriginOnCurve: false

ProjectionType: 0

ReverseDirection: false

Selections: {object[1]}

SolutionIndex: 0

Type: 5

Type2: 11

UseNormalPlane: false

• Re: How can I use a property ReverseDirection in a swRefPlaneConstraintBase?
          Erika Gómez

Well, I look for the way to reverse the plane. The answer was in the context of the help API says, but it is unclear in the text, at least for me.

So, in a plane wich IRefPlaneFeatureData::Type2 returns swRefPlaneConstraintBase I can't use a property ReverseDirection,  then to reverse the plane the API help says that a property ReverseDirection can be used in a Constraint-based with angle or offset distance references, to do this I have to use

IRefPlaneFeatureData.set_Constraint(int Index, int Retval) --> MyPlaneRef.set_Constraint(0, 264);

Index = swRefPlaneReferenceIndex_e.swRefPlaneReference_First (0) --> First plane that I used

Retval = swRefPlaneReferenceConstraints_e.swRefPlaneReferenceConstraint_OptionFlip(256) + swRefPlaneReferenceConstraints_e.swRefPlaneReferenceConstraint_Distance (8)