AnsweredAssumed Answered

Mate two curved parts

Question asked by Lee Henderson on Jul 22, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 23, 2015 by Lee Henderson

Hello I'm hoping for some help.


I have a curved block and I would like like to use mates to place another identical block on it's end (with a 5mm gap). I am reasonably new to solidworks and I can't seem to find the correct set of mates to do this for me. After a few hours of trying I've decided to give up. Please could I have some help