This is not work! My computer have not the KB3072630 update, the trouble still exist! It's so sad!!
Thomas Bernert wrote at:
Don't know if people are still having issues with this, I was having issues with my equations and they resolved themselves after I applied a fix for an entirely different problem all together related to the solidworks app not being correctly registered to windows (perhaps could cause some issues with solidworks and VBA interaction?)
Here is the fix.
Can you try the following;
1) Go to windows ‘Start’ > type cmd
2) RMB on ‘cmd.exe’ > select ‘Run as administrator’
3) In windows explorer Navigate to <SW installation folder>, (where sldworks.exe is contained)
4) Drag and drop ‘sldworks.exe’ in command prompt and type” /regserver”. Typically the command would look like "C:\Program Files\SOLIDWORKS Corp 2015\SOLIDWORKS\sldworks.exe" /regserver
5) Press ‘Enter’ > this will register ‘sldworks.exe’
6) Reconfirm behaviour."
It might be worth noting that this also fixed DLL error popups at the begining of new parts and an issue where plugins like solidworks costing and DriveWorks just wouldn't open.
It solved for me, the same problem you have.