Hello, I set some points and drew a Spline through them using default settings. I want to manipulate the control points and handles but cannot make them appear. In on-line Solidworks Help I find:
Displaying Control Polygons by Default
To display control polygons by default:
- Click Options (Standard toolbar) or .
- On the System Options tab, click Sketch.
- Select Show spline control polygon by default.
But in my version of Draftsight (2015 x64) I do not see Sketch in the System Options tab.
1. How do I make the control points and handles of a spline appear?
2. Where should I be asking this question?
Thanks - Dave