how to change SNL from one pc to other
Return all license to the pool i.e. close down all client machine and return all license even borrowed ones. STOP the server services. Now uninstall the server from that machine, making sure you've back up of the license file. Install server on the new machine, add license file and set up. Now run client machines and point them to new server.
As Deepak has specified return all borrowed licenses.
If your SNL is an activated version you will need to return its activation to the SolidWorks activation server as you won't have a license file.
1. Start the SNL Manager and on the Administration tab select the "Modify" button
2. In the dialog select "Transfer a software license" then "next.
3. Select all and the appropriate method the "Next"
4. The activation will be returned ready for the reactivation on your new server.
5. Uninstall software.
6. Install on new server and activate.
Retrieving data ...