My Macro crashed. By my understandings if another user opens it, the error resolves?
Anyway, could someone open my macro, save it and send it back to me?
There is something strange with the macro i.e. changing the reference won't stick and it won't run in 2015. So here are the extracted modules.
??? The macro just started up again... Works fine...
Anyway I have the following references:
- Visual Basic For Application
- Solidworks 2015 Extensibiltiy Type Library
- OLE Autoamiton
- SldWorks 2015 Type Library
- SOLIDWORKS 2015 Constant type library
- SOLIDWORKS 2015 Commands type library
- SOLDIWORKS Utilities 2015 Type Library
- Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library
The references that actually are in use are:
This is the one that usually creates issues and was not getting unchecked.
I could open the macro in older versions without crash and still gives error while running on a part file.
Here is the saved macro from 2015 for VB experts to have a look
Retrieving data ...