I have tried everything to get this beast installed but it keeps failing with the same eroors
- We had a previous version installed and operating until it expired.
- Uninstalled the expired version
- Get errors installing the 2014-2015 version
- Uninstalled everytihng
- Cleaned registry of all solidworks references
- Cleaned registry using ccleaner and rebooted
- Re-started installation and it failed again with the same error
- Initially it says it can't create a registry key and you need to be an admin (we are an admin on the local system)
- After the initial registry error at about 26 percent completion it continues and gets a fatal error at 36 percent which kicks us back to the end of the installation including a failed install message
What else can I try??
I am attaching the most recent installation log (since removed per recommendation by Jeff @ SW)