Having a seemingly strange problem:
- Assemblies with a large number of mates seem to have the mates "blow up" at random times
- Assemblies saved with no mate errors suddenly show mate errors upon opening/
- Open an assembly that shows a ton of mate errors, fix one mate and mate errors go away. CTRL-Q and they are back
- Repair all of the broken mates and save. Re-Open assembly, mates show as unsolvable. CTRL-Q fixes.
- Assemblies with flexible mates show errors on open. CTRL-Q fixes them
No top down references
No circular references
SolidWorks 2014 SP5 x64
Anybody else experiencing weird mate solving issues?