We have a fantastic meeting planned for July. We have Don Van Zile and Sal Lama from the product definition team at SOLIDWORKS coming to present. Since we have both of these high level presenters coming in one meeting the meeting will start at 5:30 PM, please see the attachment for the meeting agenda.
Also the SOLIDWORKS Certification team has offered up a user group certification program for meeting attendees between June 15th and August 15th, 2015.
- Open to all attendees of a summer SOLIDWORKS User Group meeting (June 15th – August 15th)
- Attendee must be physically present at a user group in order to receive a free SOLIDWORK Certification exam voucher
- Attendee will ask the user group leader for ONE free CSWA, CSWP, or CSWPA voucher and provide his/her name and email address to the user group leader
- The SOLIDWORKS Certification team will send special test vouchers and instructions to attendees for the requested exam.
- Vouchers must be redeem within one month from the date they are sent to the attendee
Please RSVP early so we can make sure we have enough food to feed everyone. Also, please post the attached notice everywhere you can to spread the word.