AnsweredAssumed Answered

Create new folder in weldment profiles of design library - says "configured"

Question asked by Dave Krum on Jun 8, 2015
Latest reply on Jan 16, 2017 by Ken Reidy

Good morning All,

I am trying to create a new folder under the structural members section in the design library and am having some issues.  I have a need to have 4sch120 pipe in my design library under weldment profiles so that I have it as a structural member to pick from, but it apparently is not part of the standard sizes as I see schedule 40, schedule 80, and extra extra strong only.  I created the sketch, saved it as a library feature under an existing folder and then used the feature on some of my lines to create the structural member.  All works fine that way.

But I also tried to create a new folder when saving the library feature into a new folder called "Pipe (Schedule 120)" in the same directory as the rest of my weldment profiles that came with SW (so that it shows up in the list to pick from as in the first pic below) but when I try to use it, it says "configured" next to the size.  Then if I go back and edit the feature later for the structural member, everything is blank (although the pipe still shows in the graphic area).  I must be going about the procedure incorrectly.  Please see attached.  Why is it saying "configured"?  Thanks!

Capture99.JPGCapture.JPGCapture2.JPG

Outcomes