2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2015 7:53 AM by Nathan Rollins

$PRPSHEET "REVISION" NOT SHOWING ON DRAWING

Nathan Rollins

Hi all,

I have a part and its drawing.  Custom properties seem to populate the title block fine - except for the "Revision" property.  It seems to be the strangest thing.  I don't get an error or a "null" symbol...(rectangle with an "X") I just get _nothing_...does not seem to matter what I use for a template...

Part is attached - can you get the Revision prop to display on a drawing?

swx2015

Thanks...

-Nate

• Re: $PRPSHEET "REVISION" NOT SHOWING ON DRAWING
          Jeff Mirisola

Works fine for me. Are you sure you have your syntax correct? Are you populating the revision field in the part?

• Re: $PRPSHEET "REVISION" NOT SHOWING ON DRAWING
              Nathan Rollins

Jeff, - Thanks so much for checking it out.  Your comment prompted me to make a new drawing with the same drwdot and slddrt and a different part and the Rev field populated fine.  So, I created a new drw of the same part that I sent and the field behaved perfectly.  In the old (now deleted) drw file, I could even make a new note (either on the sheet or in the sheet format - didn't matter) and all props would show fine, but the Revision prop would not show up.  It does now - I just needed to start over.

The only thing I can think of is that this part and drawing was used to create the drwdot and slddrt...  Somehow that field got corrupted.

I guess stranger things have happened in the CAD world...  Thanks again for your efforts!

-Nate