AnsweredAssumed Answered

Chamfer profile on the hole which is on the 3D surface

Question asked by Joji Johnson on Jun 3, 2015
Latest reply on Jun 4, 2015 by John Stoltzfus

How I can put a chamfer profile on a hole which is drilled on a pipe circumference (3D surface)?

I require this chamfer uniformly around the hole.



my actual requirement is to leave 1mm as land or straight from the inner surface and make an angular profile or chamfer of angle of 37.5°.

please advice.