This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
From SW help:
Showing or Hiding Hidden Edges in the Drawing View Properties Dialog Box
To show or hide hidden edges in the Drawing View Properties dialog box:
- Right-click the drawing view and select Properties.
- Select the Show Hidden Edges tab.
- Select a feature or component from either the drawing view or the FeatureManager design tree to add it to the list of items to be shown with hidden lines.
- Click Apply to see the effect of your selection.
- To hide the hidden lines again, do one of the following:
- Select an item from the list and press Delete.
- Select the feature or component in the drawing view or the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
Thanks, that worked!