I am pretty new to routing. I want to run a manual route using a wire. My assembly has connectors with CPoints in it. Here is what I am doing:
1. Right-click on a CPoint in the feature manager and select Start Route.
2. This brings up the Route Properties manager. I name the routing subassembly and make the other applicable selections and hit the check mark.
3. Then the Auto Route manager comes up, which looks like this
4. I select the end point of the stub attached to the CPoint of my connector like so:
This connector is a pin for a D-Sub-style connector, which I downloaded from the TE Connectivity website and to which I added a CPoint at the crimp end. It looks like this:
The CPoint is configured like so:
5. Now I want to add the CPoint representing the other terminal of my wire. It looks like this:
I simply cannot do anything to select CPoint5 of this component, in order to add it to the Auto Route. What am I doing wrong?
The definition of CPoint5 is like so: