AnsweredAssumed Answered

How can I create a chamfer or fillet on the edge of a hole in just one direction? Not creating the feature around the whole 360.

Question asked by Mike Sainty on May 21, 2015
Latest reply on May 21, 2015 by Dennis Bacon

I need to create a shallow entry to a hole in the direction of a fluid flow, to help lower the turbulence at the entry/exit points. Having a fillet/chamfer around the whole of the circle would make things worse.