We are considering upgrading to EPDM 2015, we are now running 2013.
What Admin improvements have been made since 2013?
There were many anoying things that wasted a lot of time, here are some examples...
- Length of variable dropdown box was too short and cut off the full variable name if longer than a certain number of characters.
- Double click on USER and admin software would lock up.
- Parllalel transitions would only allow the last approver to be assigned to variables.
- Cannot send e-mail to a variable, only group, or user.
- Copy a transition from one workflow to another workflow and the modified workflow will not save, losing all changes since last save!!
- Windows7 Explorer is unstable on machines with an EPDM2013 vault view installed --> just stops working without warning, need to exit vault view and then log-in again.