Jamil Snead

What do you call this sheet metal finish?

Discussion created by Jamil Snead on Apr 29, 2015
Latest reply on Apr 30, 2015 by Jamil Snead

I am doing a print for a stainless steel sheet metal part and I don't know how to call out this type of finish. I believe one of our vendors calls it "Time Saver finish" but my understanding is that is a brand name machine. What is the generic term for this that I should put on the print. Polished finish? Brushed finish? Thanks in advance.