OK, so I’ve been trying to write what I thought was going to be a simple program, but I’m not having any luck with it and the last time I tried to open the macro I got “A serious error occurred on open macro file. The system could be in an unstable state now.” pop up error.
I’m hopeful that one of the macro gurus can quickly and easily write this for me because I’ve spent way to much time on it and I have come to the conculsion I don’t know what I’m doing.
Here’s what I was trying to get the macro to do:
- To be used in an assembly only
- Traverse the parts and assemblies (components) in the Feature Manager Tree that make up the assembly
- If the component is a “Read Only” file then Suppress it
- Do this for every component in the assembly even if there are more than 1 instance of that component
- What I was trying to end up with is that every component that was inserted as a “Read Only” file would be suppressed and the and the NOT “Read Only” files be Unsuppressed.
Your help with this will be greatly appreciated,