AnsweredAssumed Answered

Not all configurations will display configuration specific property that is defined in design table.

Question asked by Daniel Coleman on Apr 17, 2015
Latest reply on Apr 17, 2015 by Daniel Coleman

I have outfitted Solidworks "socket weld flange" configurations with out part number system and description format in the design table and linking the design table to the configuration specific property using $prp@Part Number and $prp@Description. I have used this on many other configurations files that I have been using in my assemblies and have not had any issues generating a BOM with the linked Part Number and Description fields. However, in this socket weld flange file, only certain configurations will display their part number and description (i.e. FLG-316-1.25-SKT-0000, see attached file) and most will not (i.e. FLG-316-0.50-SKT-0000, see attached file). I have searched high and low on these forum, as well as good old google for the past day and a half and have not been able to find anything. If anyone could take a look at the file and determine whether it is corrupt somehow or if I am just overlooking something really silly, I would be in debt to you forever. Thanks much.

DC

Outcomes