Weldment cut list lengths borked on my system and not working when weldment part is set to fractional units. Is anyone else having this issue? SW 2015 SP2.1
- Make a weldment
- create a drawing for it
- add a cutlist table for the above part.
- go to the weldment part and set the units to inch fractional
- rebuild the part twice ( hit key combo CTRL-Q twice )
- go back to drawing (CTRL - Q as well twice) and the table shows things like this in the evaluated length field "LENGTH@@@TUBE, SQUARE 2" X 2" X .06<1>@CROSSBRACE-16.SLDPRT" instead of the length. Very frustrating...
- Only happens when the Part is set to fractions, the drawing can be any units decimal or fraction
First can someone replicate this? Second if it can be replicated can someone from SW watching this thread fix this?