So, this transition from 2014 to 2015 has been rough and now when I open some of my assemblies form 2014 to 2015 some of my PEM hardware from the toolbox is no longer the same configuration/size as original which has drastically effected my model. On some of my toolbox parts, in this case PEM hardware, the configuration is no longer the PEM part number but rather it says "PreviewCfg". I know that it is in the transition to 2015 because the model was copied to my new computer with 2015 and still opens and works fine on my older computer with 2014. I spoke with tech support and they recommended copying my 2014 toolbox over and updating it to 2015 but damn, this is standard toolbox parts, nothing unique to these. No custom properties, just standard sized PEM hardware. In some cases I can select the no longer valid PEM part and select properties and find the correct configuration and it will fix it but I really don't want to have to do this every single time I open an assembly. In some cases the proper configuration is no longer there and would require re-inserting the hardware. I will also note that I have already upgraded to the service pack 2.1 because of how crappy 2015 has been.