AnsweredAssumed Answered

Activation transaction failed

Question asked by Greg Hyman on Mar 25, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 25, 2015 by Greg Hyman

I’ve been trying to run Solidworks for the past few days, but keep running into “No license exists. Would you like to run the activation wizard?”

I tried “Automatically over the internet (recommended)”, which says “Activation/Reactivation succeeded” and tells me that the activation expires “never.”

Yet I have had to do that at least a dozen times in the past 3 days, because "No license exists. Would you like to run the activation wizard?”

I have also tried activating “Manually via email”, and have sent / received cryptic text files about 5-6 times.

When I try to “load a response file,” I receive an error dlgbox which tells me:

solidworks product activation

transaction failed (iact transactioncompleteflxapp()/flxactappactivationrespprocess()errored[50019,41141,22]).

I tried sending several emails, but have not received a response.

I tried using the “feedback” link on the website which assures me this is supposed to be “hassle-free.”

Message was edited by: Greg Hyman Removed all references to nearly identical activation issues with a different DSS software package.

Message was edited by: Greg Hyman Solved - Username on the DSS license server did not exactly match the password; they modified the username and it is all better now.

Outcomes