2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2015 10:36 AM by Hossein Sadeghi

printer paper size

Hossein Sadeghi

Hello,

I am trying to automate print process and in a part of my macro I have Model.PageSetup.PrinterPaperSize = 17 to select 11x17 paper size to print on. The code does not seem to change whatever is already selected. Any idea why it happens?

Thank you,

Hossein

• Re: printer paper size
          Matt Martens

I have a macro setup for my workplace that does just this. It required using the macro recorder to get the exact strings required for the printers. Mine is set-up to use a different printer for large format drawings. I even made a bitmap to use for the button I assigned to the macro.

Look it over and see if you can get it to work for your setup. I can answer any questions you may have about how to get it working.

• Re: printer paper size
              Hossein Sadeghi

Thanks Matt for sharing your code here. I also have a code that check the paper size and it is supposed to change the printer paper size but I think it does not. So the print looks skewed with large border on top and bottom for larger size paper. When I check the page setup setting in printer menu, the paper size is still set to smaller size.