9 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2015 5:47 AM by J. R.

Custom properties configuration problem

J. R.

Hi all,

I'm posting a super-simplified scenario in which I'm having a problem. The Part contains line, which is 5cm in Default configuration, and 10cm in Config2 configuration. There is a custom property "Length" which is tied to that dimension in "Configuration specific" window.

Now, I'm creating a drawing. I need to make an annotation which displays Length values in each configuration. So, I've inserted this Part with Model View 2 times, for each configuration. Then I attached note to each drawing, and linked it to custom property "Length".

Logically, each note should show different "Length" values of each configuration.

However, both notes show the same value - one of the latest configuration I've opened. If I open Default configuration, drawing displays "Length" value of Default configuration. If I open Config2, it shows that of of Config2.

I just can't seem to find a way to make it show values of both configurations.

It should be very simple, yet I'm totally at loss. Can anybody please help?

P.S. Files are in 2013 version. I don't have any later version of SW.