Computer Aided Technology, Inc. is currently seeking a Business Development Manager, Simulation for the Midwest.
Position Overview: Technical sales professional that must consistently demonstrate the ability to create an environment whereby they deal with clients at a business-to-business level, providing solutions that fulfill the clients' business needs. The territory will be a five state region in the Midwest.
This position is responsible for pursuing sales leads and prospective clients focusing on SolidWorks Simulation solutions. The role is based on building client relationships, delivering presentations and proposals, maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions, maintaining account relations and negotiating and closing business deals. This position will be measured against key performance indicators and quota attainment on a monthly basis.
- Bringing simulation technology to industry in a rapidly evolving, hot product market.
- Actively manage pipeline of simulation opportunities for the company.
- Meeting or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual unit and revenue goals.
- Managing the sales activities of the assigned territory and provide detailed, accurate monthly forecasts.
- Generating high call volume focused on new business development with simulation products.
- Coordinating with others within the company to insure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- 4 year degree preferred in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- Knowledge of advanced engineering design and analysis
- Preferred knowledge of finite element method to calculate stresses, stains, displacements, and identify failure
- Preferred knowledge of fluid mechanics to solve and analyze problems that involve liquids or gases
- Preferred prior success selling into C- and V-level decision makers
- Must have strong prospecting skills and ability develop business relationships
- Must employ a proven, repeatable selling process in complex corporate environments
- Must be customer focused and service oriented
- Ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with teams
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Proficient problem solving and analytical ability
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Moderate travel required
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and education. Complete benefits package available.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org