Here's the lead-in sequence:
- Editing an assembly, inserting components
- Replace Components Command
- Cancel each attempted "Mate Reattach"
- Move just inserted replacement component to begin mating process
- Entire top level assembly disappeared from graphics area
- All the parts are still there.
- If I open an assembly that the problem assembly is part of, I can see it just fine, furthermore, I can edit it in context of the parent assembly.
- As illustrated in attached pdf screenshots: A preview of the part still shows when I hover my cursor over the icon in the task bar, and the component outlines show up when I select the parts in the Feature Manager design tree.
We very recently updated to SW2015 SP1.1
I have tried a variety of common steps to resolve this with no success.
I have also attached a screen shot of my system specs.
Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.