I'm hoping to create a macro for Pack and go.
I would use the following workflow.
1. Run the macro on an open drawing
2. Choose pack and go all drawings
3. Uncheck all items
4. Choose a destination folder
5. Parse the destination folder and do a check all items with part of that folder name
6. Rename with a part of the folder name and a part of the filename that I am starting with.
6. Rename with another part of the folder name and another part of the filename that I am starting with.
Leave the user to click OK after reviewing that all of the above has been completed. Is this possible? I have a little experience with macros and tweaking but I'm not really sure where to start with this one.
Any guidance would be appreciated!