MCAD Techologies is seeking an Application Engineer with Data Management Experience in Beaverton, OR!
Dynamic and fast-growing software sales organization has an immediate need for a SolidWorks Application Engineer specializing in Data Management in our Beaverton, Oregon office.
MCAD Technologies has been providing Engineering Solutions to the Rocky Mountain Region for over 20 years. We have an excellent reputation with a very loyal and strong customer base, and we experience strong annual growth rates year over year (in excess of 20% for the past two years.) If you are the type of candidate who wants to experience being part of a fun and hardworking team, this would be an excellent opportunity for you.
As one of SolidWorks top performing Value-Added Resellers, you get to experience the benefits of a small business environment with access to corporate resources.
This is a customer-facing position that requires exceptional communications skills, and a proven proficiency in the SolidWorks application(s). The role of Application Engineer requires regular and consistent interaction with customers, in a pre and post sales capacity.
As an Application Engineer responsibilities include:
* In-depth knowledge of the SolidWorks software.
* Good customer service skills.
* Confident presentation skills.
* Strong time management skills.
* Pre and post-sales support of all the products that we offer which includes: SolidWorks, SolidWorks Simulation (FEA and CFD), PDM Enterprise, and SolidWorks Composer.
* Supporting customers, training, and performing demonstrations.
* Analytical, data management, and programming experience is desirable.
* This is a customer-facing position that requires exceptional communications skills.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that is willing to learn and master a good number of the products we offer.
Desired Skills & Experience
We seek candidates with the following experience and attributes:
* Strong proficiency in SolidWorks, or another 3D/CAD application
* Have strong data management experience, preferably in the administration side
* Solidworks Enterprise PDM experience is a plus
* Must be customer-focused and service-oriented
* Real-world insight and knowledge of the role of 3D/CAD applications in industry
* Demonstrated ability to train, coach and mentor others in learning software applications
* Strong interpersonal, communications, problem solving and analytical ability
* Demonstrated ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments.
* Must demonstrate participation in mechanical engineering projects or initiatives at a University level.
* Strong understanding of engineering processes and terms.
* Strong Mechanical aptitude.
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
* Self-guided, self-motivated and quick to learn
* Creative / analytical problem-solving skills are a necessity.
Education and Experience
* 4 year degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related engineering field is preferable
* 5+ Years Mechanical Engineering Experience or 3 Years Applications engineering experience
* Experience using 3D CAD software
* Prior technical support experience in a software related field.
MCAD offers a competitive salary based on experience, a supplemental medical benefits package, paid holidays, and paid vacation and sick time.
www.mcad.com/careers to apply
Find us on linkedin!