2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 27, 2015 9:41 AM by Robert Lankford

Windows Explorer "Frequent" List

Robert Lankford

We just recently upgraded from SW/EPDM 2014 to 2015, and now when I RMB on my Windows Explorer Icon to view the frequents, the beginning of the names are getting chopped off. For this to make sense you'll have to open the picture (sorry I got a little arrow happy...).

Also, for example, when I click the top one, It is trying to locate the hacked up address and says it doesn't exist. It is only doing this on the EPDM folders and is happening on 2 very different PCs. Both have approved graphics.

Any pre-VAR ideas?

I doubt this belongs in the EPDM section, but since they are EPDM folders, I'm going with it...

• Re: Windows Explorer "Frequent" List
          Josh Killalea

no ideas, but we have the same issue here. we were using 2012 and now 2014 and it has always behaved the same. the only difference is our file paths are correct and in stead of it saying the path is wrong it just does nothing. another interesting thing to note is that you can not use the automated windows short cut methods to EPDM folders (RMB>send to> desktop or drag and drop into favorites). the only way around this we know of is to create a short cut on the desktop manually and then drag and drop that into favorites.

I will be interested to follow this to see if you get a result as this bugs me in a huge way.

• Re: Windows Explorer "Frequent" List
            Robert Lankford

Just noticed this... (SEE PIC)... while doing a replace. Now I doubt it is EPDM related.REPLACE_Capture.PNG