AnsweredAssumed Answered

Bugs With Routing Library Manager

Question asked by Tyson Hueppelsheuser on Jan 29, 2015
Latest reply on Jan 29, 2015 by Mark Bretton

Good morning,

So was working on a routing assembly when I came to a point at which I needed to create a part and add it to the piping database. I finished designing the part and adding it to the data base via SOLIDWORKS 2015 Routing Library Manager. but once I've saved it and close the Routing Library Manager any open windows I have of Solidworks disappear. I can still see them on the task bar (at the bottom of my computer screen) and get previews of them from there but I am unable to actually open them full size or do anything with them. So in short its causing a graphics glitch every time I use the program. Which also sucks because now I can't save the assembly I was working on prior to this whole event. Anyone know how to get those windows back up and usable until this glitch is fixed?

By the way I'm running dual monitors and the solidworks windows were open on the left screen

I've attached some screen caps of the issues, the first one shows that solidworks is open and running, the second one shows the two files I have open. The final shot shows how when I hover over the small window it opens up the preview on the left side but as soon as i click on it, it goes away.

Outcomes