A student of mine is trying to install Solidworks 2014/2015 EDU and is unable to click "Next" after selecting the install type.
What I've tried.
- Reinstall jscript.dll
- Reinstall vbscript.dll
- Tried sacrificing a chicken. No luck.
- Mcaffee has never been installed on this machine
- Tried resetting all Internet Explorer Settings. IE version is 11
- Tried disabling anti-virus. (ESET Smart Security)
- No previous versions of SW have ever been installed.
- Tried regedit for odd Zone issues which seemed to help people with the same issue in 2011
I am officially out of ideas.
Thanks in advance!