Craig Riedel

SolidWorks World 2015

Discussion created by Craig Riedel on Jan 23, 2015
Latest reply on Jan 27, 2015 by Dan Bertschi

Hope everyone had great holiday season!  Unfortunately, its time to get back to the grind.  We are looking at having our next user group meeting sometime in March.  As we start to finalize things, we will let everyone know.  On another note, I was just curious to see if there are any NEOSWUG members heading out to Phoenix for SolidWorks World 2015?  Jerry and I will be heading out with 5 other employees from Beckett Gas this year.  If you are heading out, let us know.  It's always nice to meet up with fellow NEOSWUG members at the show.  This will be the 11th year that Jerry and I have attended SolidWorks World.  For those that have not had a chance to attend SolidWorks World, it is a really a great experience!  I'm sure Dan Bertschi would agree!  We used to see him there every year until his career path took him to the "Dark Side".   Miss ya Dan!  If you have never gone, there's never a better time than now.  Great special guest speakers, a partner pavilion full of the latest technology, informative breakout sessions, and industry networking like you can't get anywhere else.  Hope to see other NEOSWUG members there!

Outcomes