8 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2015 12:45 PM by John Matrishon

Notes not centered in SW2015

Ed Gesch

I recently upgraded from SW2014 to SW2015 and I noticed something about notes.

They do not center as the button says they should be.

I have over-riden a dimension to show the difference, it is the callout that is not highlighted.

How do I fix this?

• Re: Notes not centered in SW2015
          Matthew Lorono

This appears to be a bug.  Please report it to your VAR so they can confirm and file/vote for a bug report on this issue.

Ed Gesch

Ok, reported.

John Matrishon

Ed I noticed the same thing for Revision balloons going from 2014 to 2015 sp2.0  and someone else had the revision table after a new insert justify low as well.

Reported to our VAR.  Seems if it is a fresh install with no older templates or files, there is no problem but when you open a new drawing from the older created templates, the problem persists.  This also carries over to others that open the file.   Everyone in my group off the same Admin image is experiencing the same thing.  I'm in the process of updating to sp2.1 because of the save file corrupt risk so we'll see if that helps.   I'll let you know if 2.1 resolves the issue.   I don't have an SPR # yet either.

John Matrishon

Try this one....if you are using ANSI for notes in your document properties there is a grayed out "Leader justification snapping" check box that is only active when you have DIN or JIS selected.  Temporarily change to DIN, uncheck the box for that option, then change back to ANSI or whatever you are using.  This fixed the issue you are seeing on my drawing.  Now, either this just "woke up" the notes, or there is an issue with that check box.  I've seen other issues like this where when a new option is added or move, you sometimes just have to wake up the old drawing.

sw2015 note justify.JPG