This opportunity came my way via a good friend (from SolidWorks World) on the east coast. He thought I'd be interested, but I really don't have time to pursue this. So, I offered to post it here. It's a fresh lead. From what I understand from him, it may be about a 6-month gig, full-time contract. Since they we're looking on the east coast, they may have assumed the need for a SW license. It might be possible if you're local to work on-site with their license, who knows? I have not contacted the agency. If interested, contact the agency directly, info below. I have no knowledge or history with this agency, but my friend has worked with them and I trust his judgment (if that helps at all...!). Good luck!
We will need (2) contract Mechanical Detailer – Drafters with the following background:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing and detailing of large structures and fabrications.
- Mechanical Engineering degree is not required.
- Must be able to use SolidWorks 2014,
- Experience with Steel Making Equipment is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Large equipment a must
Has to have own legit license of Solidworks.
Hire off the phone.
Summit Technical Services, Inc.
1157 Highland Ave
Cheshire, CT 06410
Voice: 800.643.7372 x1212