3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2015 9:23 AM by Peter De Vlieger

Mark out to all the good work done by the Solidworks team over the last coupe of years.

Josh Killalea

Let me just say right off the mark i am a self confessed "SolidWorks Hater". i have been using this program now for the last couple of years and i have found my experience less than enjoyable to say the least. i also have not been afraid to voice those opinions and frustrations on this forum. however;

a little over 6 months ago we upgraded to SW and EPDM 2014 SP3, today i have upgraded us to SP5, and i have to say that over all the last 6 months have been FAR less painful then the first 2 years working with 2010/2012! the changes and "upgrades" in 2014 SW and EPDM have made life SO much easier and better. i find i am getting WAY more work done with far fewer bugs and hassles. i know i, and a lot of others out there, have been quick to criticize in the past, and slow to congratulate/complement, but i wanted to take a moment to thank all the staff for the excellent work that has obviously going into fixing the issues. please keep up the great work!