I am receiving an error that has plagued me for the past year. Our SolidWorks supplier has not been able to determine the problem. The end result was that "SolidWorks is not network friendly" and a recommendation to purchase SolidWorks EPDM which is not an option for us with only one user. When I run a simulation study of a model more than once, I get errors that display following the simulation study run. I get one of the following errors. After clicking OK, I get no results and have to re-run the study. I have to run the study up to 8-10 times before I get no error and I can see results. This is a problem when our larger studies can take a long time to run and a nuisance when running small studies.
- Access to CancelSolverMenuStatic1.dat was denied
- Access to CheckBoxStatusStatic1.dat was denied
- I am currently running SolidWorks 2015 + Simulation Premium.
- This occurs on all computers in our office. However, I am the only SolidWorks user.
- This does not occur when the part file is on the local drive. Our project files are located on a shared network for ease of access and backup. This makes me think that this is a network problem.
- The two files that are referred to in the error are located in the same directory as the part and study files.
- I have tried deleting the two files between runs but still get the error.
What are your thoughts? I cannot find a single thing when I Google this error. Thank you for your help.