1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 17, 2014 9:49 PM by Logan Pegler

The standard sheet size block is blank, no choices visible, please help 2015 new user

Nasir Khan

When I create a part, and then want to make a drawing from it, the menu appears, but if i choose to use standard sizes, nothing shows up in the white area of the menu. I am a new user with a 2015 standard solidworks license.

• Re: The standard sheet size block is blank, no choices visible, please help 2015 new user
          Logan Pegler

Hi Nasir

The default location for sheet formats is: C:\ProgramData\SolidWorks\SOLIDWORKS 2015\lang\english\sheetformat
          You can check this path is where SolidWorks is looking by going to Tools > Options > System Options > File Locations > Pick "Sheet Formats" from the dropdown menu and view the path here.

If this is correct you may need to make the ProgramData folder visible inside windows. Go to windows explorer and hit the organize button on the top left of the screen > Folder and Search Options > View > and make sure "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" is ticked.