3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2007 8:53 PM by Joy Garon

Does anyone Use PDWE and Routing

Ross McEllhiney
      We are trying to run PDM Works Enterprise and routing, Having verylittle luck, Crashes every third to forth command. I would love tohear from ANYONE who can do routing in PDM Works Enterprise.
        • Does anyone Use PDWE and Routing
          Joy Garon
          Ross -

Clearly that is not normal behaviour. Have you contacted you VAR and asked him to open an SR with the support team on your behalf?

The routing libraries are kept outside the vault (not revision managed) on a share that most folks access via UNC pathname.

Regards,
          Joy
            Ross McEllhiney
            Thanks Joy

I have several SR's Open, We are way beyond theVAR's.  We know that the routing parts must be outsidethe vault, The issue is when we use elbows it finds the elbow inthe vault and will not route with the one outside the vault. The pipe is out side the vault since it is not saved by thePDM as a part only as renamed configurations and parts. Wekeep all our parts libraries in the vault sine we work in threecountries.  We can't keep our parts on local drives since weneed to assure that the parts are consistent in all or offices,this is why we use the PDM

Do you use PDM Enterprise and Routing??

Ross

Joy Garon
                Hi Ross -

I'm having some issues with my login to the forum so this may looklike a different user.

Okay - I only use the product in a demo mode not day to day likeyourself.
                Looking at what you have posted I'd say that there are some issuesthat need to be addressed with routed systems.  I'll pass theissue along internally.

Regards,
                Joy