Thought this might Lighten the day up some.
1. When you explode the assembly....
2. On the right plane cut the part in half.
Feel free to add to the list.
My BOM is acting up, I'll need to make a new one.
lol thanks good one.
3. for Flight failure analysis, life blocks are very low..
4. With Drop Test, red says breakage..
5. After Vibration test, it looks very poor structure which will fail.
6. In CFD, wind loading on structure shows at high altitude is not looking safer.....
1a - The steps are really easy to create an explode...
lol Too funny
It's about to crash.
Rotate the view by 180°
The window is frozen and won't close.
All my mates are going to blow up.
My BOM doesn't work with exploded views...
SolidWorks is better than Pro/E because.... (engineer fight now ensues)
Get ready...Its gonna crash....
Be warned, Once Crashes.. send crash report !!!
When practicing for your SWW presentation and the screen goes "white" and stops responding -
please don't crash, please don't crash...
and when it does
Window crashed because of wind loads....
Could I mate the "Loose" Screw in the other seat
What do you mean "Collision Detected?"
Bodies to Keep ??
(Electrical) Connect the power supply and the BOM will be all set.
Eliminate the child and start over.
(Architect) Watch what happens if I remove this window.
Pack and Go
This damn thing crashes every time I go on it.
Retrieving data ...