So I'm working on a school project with a partner and we split our work in half. He made half of the parts while I made the other half. Now that we are both finished, I'm trying to make an assembly of all the parts. Well, the first error I run into is that whenever I try to insert a component that was created by my partner, I get an error that it Failed to be imported. So I have to manually open all of his files until they can import. I finally finish my assembly, and when I go to open it today I get the error that the Internal ID's don't match (for only his parts) and I can't seem to fix it by reselecting them.