Dynamic and fast-growing software sales organization has an immediate need for a high performing sales producer to sell SolidWorks Engineering solutions and Stratasys 3D Printers in the Portland territory. The expectations for this position are to identify potential candidates for our Design (CAD,) Simulation (FEA,) and 3D Printer Products (Stratasys) using your previous technical & solutions sales experience.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a “hunter” mentality, experience and success in selling high technology solutions, and a willingness to learn and grow in a new field. Experience is important, but attitude is everything.
SolidWorks has been a market leader in the CAD/CAE industry for almost 20 years and continues to expand their product offerings into the engineering market space. With strong product offerings for CAD, FEA (Finite Element Analysis,) Publishing, and the recent addition of ECAD, this position offers the technically savvy sales professional the perfect combination of strong technology offerings, name recognition and the strongest customer base in the territory.
MCAD Technologies has been providing Engineering Solutions to the Rocky Mountain Region for over 20 years with recent expansion into the Pacific Northwest. We have an excellent reputation with a very loyal and strong customer base, and we experience strong annual growth rates year over year (in excess of 20% for the past two years.) If you are the type of candidate who wants to experience being part of a fun and hardworking team, this would be an excellent opportunity for you.
As one of SolidWorks and Stratasys top performing Value-Added Resellers, you get to experience the benefits of a small business environment with access to corporate resources.
As a Sales Professional responsibilities include:
- Achieve assigned revenue targets by selling technology based solutions to manufacturing & engineering industry.
- Develop new business opportunities within our existing accounts through aggressive tele-prospecting and hosting exciting events that demonstrate the strength of our product offerings
- Utilize solution selling skills to evaluate customers’ needs expand opportunities within existing customer base.
- Manage sales activities and provide detailed, accurate monthly forecasts
- Accurately track account activity through our CRM system (NetSuite.)
- Working closely with other MCAD Technologies personnel, SolidWorks Corporation & Stratasys to achieve financial and license growth goals.
We are open to relocation for the candidate with the right qualifications who has significant experience selling SolidWorks Solutions or other CAD/FEA/PDM product sales experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
We seek candidates with the following experience and attributes:
- Three to Five years of inside/outside sales experience: business to business in a high technology field a plus
- A “HUNTER” mentality with strong prospecting skills
- Ability and desire to make a minimum of 150 outgoing calls per week
- Consultative, “solution sales” approach
- Willingness to learn and grow in a new field, teachable
- Outstanding communication and polished interpersonal skills
- Ideal candidate will have experience within technology solutions sales with strong knowledge of the engineering industry
- 3+ years CAD, FEA or PDM/PLM sales experience a plus
Compensation: Base, Commission, plus Bonuses
- Posted: October 2014
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Mid-Senior level
- Functions: Sales
- Industries: Computer Software
- Compensation: Base Salary, Commission and Bonuses
- Location: Greater Seattle Area
Send MCAD Your Resume:
Send an email to email@example.com
Subject: Open Position: SolidWorks/Stratasys Solutions Sales Professional
Attach: Resume / Cover letter