AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can anyone tell me how to do a scalloped edge on the top edge of a cone as in the attached model and drawing?

Question asked by Gerry Arcand on Nov 14, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 17, 2014 by Gerry Arcand

I'm trying to create a scalloped top edge on this cone. It will mate with another smaller cone on top. Can anybody tell me how to do this?