Is there a way to access the name of the view used for a drawing sheet title block (specified in sheet properties)?
My intent is as follows:
- Get the name of the view specified in the Sheet Properties dropdown for "Use custom property values from model shown in" (I don't know if API interfaces with this)
- It is not include in the ISheet::GetProperties method
- Activate the view named above (I do not know how to do this directly; I could otherwise cycle through views until the name equals the string from step-1)
- Set the reference model based on the above activated view (I know how to do this)
- get all the properties I want (I know how to do this)
I could post some code but I would need to simplify it quite a bit to make it presentable.
Note: I could simply assume that the first drawing view (after the sheet) is sufficient, but I'd rather be sure.