I have a circular pattern that is acting very strangely. I am attempting to get 24 copies of an object 15deg apart.
However regardless of wither I pick 15deg or evenly spaced the result seems to be missing some instances.
What I have tried:
- Removed everything lower in the tree = no change
- Removed design table = no change
- Use a different rotation axis (the one in the file) = no change
- Set to 21 instances 15deg apart = now missing 3 plus the 3 I intentionally got rid of.
- Set to 50 instances 15deg apart = Looks correct but obviously has overlapping stuff.
Any ideas? I think solidworks might be practicing some kind of bazaar psychological warfare on me.