2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2014 1:17 PM by Yaro Yaro

Interface menù problem

Yaro Yaro

Hi all, I have a problem with my user interface.

I always had this interface like in the file error1. In Assembly, Part and Drawing. Now, when i open SW for an unknow reason i have still tabs like image error1 in Assembly, but i have image error2 in Part an no tabs in Drawing.

I've tryed to reset all options in solidworks, i reset all i can reset in Customize CommandManager. But nothing work.

I've tryed to add manually tabs, but they aren't the same as before(ex. Evaluate is now Tools and it's litte different, also, in Office tools if i load Solidworks simulation it doesn't automatically open me a new tab)

What is happen? How i can back as it was before?

Thank you!

• Re: Interface menù problem
          Glenn Schroeder

Right-click at the top of your screen to get the list of toolbars.  At the bottom, click on "Customize..." (you might need to click on >> pointing down to get it to show).  When the "Customize" dialog box comes up, you should have all available Tabs showing.  The inactive ones will be grayed out.  Right-click on the ones you want to add and choose "Show Tab".  Then click OK at the bottom of the "Customize" box.  If this doesn't work, then you may have a problem with the installation.

If this does work, you can save your settings with the "Copy Settings Wizard".

• Re: Interface menù problem
            Yaro Yaro

I've already tried this. Problem is, i don't nave the same tabs i had before, they aren't automatic and Drawing don't have any tabs and it's my first time i use drawing so i don't know what tabs are useful. There is a method to totally reset solidworks without reinstalling it? Or a solution to this problem?

Thank you!