AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to simulate circuit with respect to mechanics?

Question asked by Anton Kyrychenko on Oct 30, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 6, 2014 by Brian Titus

Hi. My question is in simulation of circuit electricity logic, with respect to mechanics - is it possible in solidworks? For example I have an AVR, and I wrote some code for it, and this code make motor move with some logic. Is it possible to create/import such circuit in solidworks, connect some mechanics to motor and run mechanics simulation AND circuit simulation, with respect to logic of AVR - I mean, consider example when there is some timing, and rotating motor for some degree with respect to it, so whole system simulation should follow this circuit/code logic? Circuit simulation is basically what proteus ISIS or similar can do - but I want to see all system in action, with all mechanical parts. Maybe import simulation from proteus to the solidworks. Or, as far as I understand, there is a project called "cosimate", for creating multiple simulation? I just didn't found such examples in lectures, so if there any way to do that, will be appreciated for an example or tutorial, thanks.

Outcomes