AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is it possible to show a fluid (water) over-flowing from a large tank into a smaller tank?

Question asked by David McCullough on Oct 27, 2014
Latest reply on Apr 8, 2015 by David McCullough

I would like to show a fluid such as water flowing through a testing fixture. There is an inlet at the bottom of a tank and the level must rise to a certain height and flow over a weir before it can travel down a pipe to the testing fixture. Is there a way to just show a fluid flowing over this weir in motion analysis or flow simulation or something else?